Price includes a "welcome pack" of local fresh farm products, including eggs, bread, butter, milk, healthy cereals, marmalade and a bottle of wine to get your holiday started.
Prices are based on 2 people staying in the cottage for a minimum of 2 nights stay. Weekly booking taken, please enquire for a weekly rate and for additional guests.
Low season (1st November - 31st March) - £115.00 per night
High Season (1st April - 31st October) - £125.00 per night
Payment may be made by electronic Bank transfer, Paypal, cash or cheque.
Please note Paypal payments are subject to a 2.5% administration fee
- Guests are welcome to arrive from 4.00pm - alternative arrival times can be arranged. Check out time: 10.30am
- All linen and towels are provided
- No pets, sorry
- This is a no-smoking property
- WiFi included for guest’s use
- Quince Cottage is available all year round
Terms & Conditions
- 25% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking
- Balance due a month before arrival or in the case of late bookings, the amount must be paid in full at time of reservation
- In the event of written cancellation, we will try to re-let your accommodation. If we are successful and full payment has already been made, payments will be refunded less the 25% deposit. Should we be unable to re-let the cancelled dates, unfortunately you will forfeit all payments
- If for any reason the property becomes unavailable and it is necessary to cancel the booking, all monies will be refunded in full
- Guests will be responsible for any major damage or breakages whilst in The Cottage
- We ask that Guests kindly leave The Cottage in the same condition as they found it
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss, damage, expense, accident or injury
- Maximum number of occupants – 4 adults plus one child
Do let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion and we will be happy to help make it a memorable stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to our blissfuly quiet little haven for a relaxing stay and a taste of the Cotswolds.